Blog Archive

Tuesday 7 May 2024

Pictures at the Exhibition and Gelli Printing workshops.

 Here are some of the pictures I had on the wall at 10 Albert Terrace for The Saltaire Art's Trail 2024.

It was a lovely positive experience and I had some great conversations with people who were enthusiastic about my work.   It's easy to lose your self confidence when you're working alone, in the studio. But..... I think I feel more comfortable with myself after this weekend!  I sold some, which is great, and covered the ever increasing cost of framing.  A friend sent a picture of an artwork, already up on their kitchen wall.  Great to know people are enjoying my work!

 I had a few conversations with people who are interested in gelli printing workshops, and stupidly, didn't collect email addresses.  So gwynnita@gmail.com is the place to tell me if you are interested.  












No comments:

Post a Comment

Who you calling common?

Who you calling common?
Monoprint

starling sketches

starling sketches
Ongoing work...waiting for a breakthrough!

The Waters of March

The Waters of March

It's the joy in my heart.

It's the joy in my heart.

Collected Items

Collected Items
the broken, the wrinkled and the uneven