Blog Archive

Thursday 22 April 2021

Works in progress and upcoming shows

 Spring is here and the sun is shining.  I've been busy in my studio.  Here are a few pics of some works in progress and some finished works.  I won't write much today, other than to say that I am again appearing at Supernature at the Garden Museum in May.  Hopefully this will be a jolly and sunny event to bring us out of the doldrums of the last year.  https://gardenmuseum.org.uk/events/super-nature-2021/   I will also be putting some work into the Lewisham Arthouse grand re-opening member's show.  Typically at the same time! It's called Resolution/Revolution   http://www.lewishamarthouse.org.uk/project-space/








No comments:

Post a Comment

Who you calling common?

Who you calling common?
Monoprint

starling sketches

starling sketches
Ongoing work...waiting for a breakthrough!

The Waters of March

The Waters of March

It's the joy in my heart.

It's the joy in my heart.

Collected Items

Collected Items
the broken, the wrinkled and the uneven