Blog Archive

Wednesday 8 November 2017

Organising a jigsaw


 It's always hard, after Open Studios, to get the studio back into working shape.  But I'm there now.  Here's a panarama shot of one side of my studio.




I have been working on my small prints and thinking of ways to make them work as a whole.  I think I am getting there, although I have now started a whole new batch.  The idea is coming, it's a process that I am working through, the organisation of ideas.  The making of more ideas.  Hopefully the wall will be fuller by the end of the week.  With more bits of the jigsaw to fit into place.  I will know when I get there, but it might take a while.





I am also working on a book idea.  This is the start.  More jigsaw bits on a hazy horizon, waiting for me to slot them all into place.


Working towards an exhibition in early February too.  I will be updating on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who you calling common?

Who you calling common?
Monoprint

starling sketches

starling sketches
Ongoing work...waiting for a breakthrough!

The Waters of March

The Waters of March

It's the joy in my heart.

It's the joy in my heart.

Collected Items

Collected Items
the broken, the wrinkled and the uneven