Blog Archive

Monday 5 October 2015

Open Studios 2015


Reporting back after open studios.  It was a good weekend, with lots of positive comments and interest in my work.  Lots of ideas, maybe making a book, placement prints, upcoming show.  Let's do some more work and see!  This is a picture of my nature table.  People seemed to like it, maybe it reminded them of primary school days.  Below are some seeds I have collected and put into little glass bottles.  Over the next couple of weeks, I am going to collect some more seeds and  see where that takes me.  I think I need a couple of days out of London.  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Who you calling common?

Who you calling common?
Monoprint

starling sketches

starling sketches
Ongoing work...waiting for a breakthrough!

The Waters of March

The Waters of March

It's the joy in my heart.

It's the joy in my heart.

Collected Items

Collected Items
the broken, the wrinkled and the uneven