Blog Archive

Monday 19 March 2012

OK. I have managed to post a couple of the pics. Last week I decided to hang up the 70 or so plastic fish I have collected. Either from buying Sushi, or friends buying Sushi, or I have found them on the street.  I have explained my obsession with these earlier on.  Was reading a blog by somebody trying to live a plastic free life.  This is such a committment! I would love to do this, but how to manage it. Even now, I go out and buy something and forget and come back with yet another plastic bag.  And this is with an awareness and having spent a month looking at painful photographs of the ocean full of plastic, animals eating plastic etc. I post this link again Atlantic-Garbage-Patch-3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who you calling common?

Who you calling common?
Monoprint

starling sketches

starling sketches
Ongoing work...waiting for a breakthrough!

The Waters of March

The Waters of March

It's the joy in my heart.

It's the joy in my heart.

Collected Items

Collected Items
the broken, the wrinkled and the uneven