Blog Archive

Monday 5 December 2011

Fossils and Fish

Again, working with the soya sauce fish.  I seem to have quite alot of them now. Word has got around!  I will have to make an installation in  my studio soon.  I have been working onto some older prints that I have not been altogether satisfied with. I have added some plastic fish to these.  At some point I will stop with the plastic fish, i promise!  Am thinking of making a clay version of my drawings to submit to the Cambria Road 7 Bridges project next month.  They want fossils, real or imagined. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who you calling common?

Who you calling common?
Monoprint

starling sketches

starling sketches
Ongoing work...waiting for a breakthrough!

The Waters of March

The Waters of March

It's the joy in my heart.

It's the joy in my heart.

Collected Items

Collected Items
the broken, the wrinkled and the uneven