Blog Archive

Friday 28 August 2020

Update : Art Fair coming up in October 8 - 11th Garden Museum Super Nature

Work in progress from my studio wall!  I have taken my interest in plants to the coastline and will write more about this I am sure.  Meanwhile some news about forthcoming events:


The postponed Art Fair - Super Nature - that should have happened in March, is now due to take place from October 8th - 11th.  I can only invite 10 to the private view and emails will be sent from the Garden Museum inviting you.  If you want to come to the art fair then it is £5.00 to get in, which is great value, as it is usually 10 quid to get into the Garden Museum.  It's a great little museum in my opinion.  

Please don't ask about boring Covid measures.  It is a professional place and of course, these things will be taken into consideration.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who you calling common?

Who you calling common?
Monoprint

starling sketches

starling sketches
Ongoing work...waiting for a breakthrough!

The Waters of March

The Waters of March

It's the joy in my heart.

It's the joy in my heart.

Collected Items

Collected Items
the broken, the wrinkled and the uneven