Blog Archive

Saturday 12 October 2019

My exhibition is up at the Garden Museum.


 A couple of views of the Garden Museum and my work.  I am pleased to have some sketchbooks out on display.  The exhibition is running until the 18th November, so there is plenty of time to see it. 



My work is a celebration of the relationship of the bees and the plants and of the sanctuary that the (Roots and Shoots) wildlife garden has provided to help these pollinators survive.

Another reason to go is to see the Katie Spragg installation in the space above my work. It's absolutely gorgeous and resonates with my work.   We are thinking about similar things I think. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Who you calling common?

Who you calling common?
Monoprint

starling sketches

starling sketches
Ongoing work...waiting for a breakthrough!

The Waters of March

The Waters of March

It's the joy in my heart.

It's the joy in my heart.

Collected Items

Collected Items
the broken, the wrinkled and the uneven