Blog Archive

Saturday 2 July 2016

More open studios. Brockley Open Studios. SE4 Saturday and Sunday 2-8

Only a month after the last open, here's another one.  This time at 97 Manor Avenue Brockley SE4. You won't miss us.... we are in the front garden.  Fingers crossed for the weather.


I have been busy in my studio, making new work, but you will have to wait for the next exhibition for that!  I only had time to finish one, which was shown at the exhibition at St Peter's Church that is running alongside the Brockley Open Studios.  I have sold it already.
This is a print made with my new gelli plate.  It is an experiment that I think has worked very well.  Storksbill and Groundsel.















Hawthorn










The Sweet William Series.   I will be showing one of these today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who you calling common?

Who you calling common?
Monoprint

starling sketches

starling sketches
Ongoing work...waiting for a breakthrough!

The Waters of March

The Waters of March

It's the joy in my heart.

It's the joy in my heart.

Collected Items

Collected Items
the broken, the wrinkled and the uneven