Blog Archive

Monday 25 April 2016

New work, open studios imminent. Hope you can all come on June 4th or 5th.

Just been finishing off some new pieces that I will be showing at Open Studios on 4/5th June.  At the Arthouse.  Will be telling everyone again and again I expect!  We have exciting things planned.  You should hear about it this week.  


 The large rose print I have been working on for a while.  Using my gorgeous dried roses that were a valentine's gift.

I have a few prints of these roses now.  The picture below is my studio wall.  I have been busy and hope to show lots of new work in June.






These are prints I made back in January/February.  It was grey and miserable and I was cheered up by these lovely spring bulbs.  Bulbs are so exciting, I think, and so good to see them bursting with life during cold, winter days.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Who you calling common?

Who you calling common?
Monoprint

starling sketches

starling sketches
Ongoing work...waiting for a breakthrough!

The Waters of March

The Waters of March

It's the joy in my heart.

It's the joy in my heart.

Collected Items

Collected Items
the broken, the wrinkled and the uneven