Blog Archive

Wednesday 2 December 2015

Birds in Brookmill Park Thursday 26th November and the winter fair is mentioned.

Lovely morning at Brookmill Park.  This is the park in both Summer and early spring.  I have other wintery photos but there is snow.  The birds love to bathe in the river and we watched them for a while.





Always amazed at the birds here. Today we saw Goldcrest, 2 Redwing, Great spotted woodpecker, Song thrush (singing me into the park I thought), Goldfinch, Greenfinch, and the lovely Kingfisher (male). Some of this would not have been possible without Conrad Ellam, who knows everything about birds and was happy to share.



Then I went to my studio and tried out a few things, printing with plasticene. It's fun and took me to other places.



To be continued. Winter fair is coming up December 12th at Lewisham Arthouse.  I'm supposed to be making Yuletide cards.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who you calling common?

Who you calling common?
Monoprint

starling sketches

starling sketches
Ongoing work...waiting for a breakthrough!

The Waters of March

The Waters of March

It's the joy in my heart.

It's the joy in my heart.

Collected Items

Collected Items
the broken, the wrinkled and the uneven