Blog Archive

Tuesday 21 October 2014

Albrecht Durer and autumn


I found this......A short lecture on Albrecht Durer's The Large Piece of Turf 1503
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znVEFfIdo1o

Apart from the piano music making it sound like Will and Grace, I quite liked it.

Well Autumn finally arrived today.  Cold wind and swirling leaves...big time.  Although I would just like to record that, again, it was lovely in Old Tidemill Gardens.  The sun shone as it always does on a Tuesday! The wind blew the leaves about and it really felt like the season had started.  That and the sunflowers.



Managed to plant some Autumn plants in the sunshine. Then to the studio to think about composition and colour, using some of the flowers I have dried and pressed this year.  I think I might start printing tomorrow. You can think too much.                                                                                                         
                                                                                                    


No comments:

Post a Comment

Who you calling common?

Who you calling common?
Monoprint

starling sketches

starling sketches
Ongoing work...waiting for a breakthrough!

The Waters of March

The Waters of March

It's the joy in my heart.

It's the joy in my heart.

Collected Items

Collected Items
the broken, the wrinkled and the uneven