Blog Archive

Monday 23 June 2014



 

I have been working at the Creekside centre and have been amazed at the number of wildflowers there.  Fantastic amount of Viper's Bugloss, which I have been drawing.  I have concentrated on the top of the spire and like the way it looks slightly not of this worldish!  The Creekside Centre is a lovely place http://www.creeksidecentre.org.uk/  and all you Souf Londoners should go and look.  You can book to walk up the Creek in waders.  It's very exciting!!  I have seen elvas, flounders, mitten crabs and a huge number of freshwater shrimps.  The river is very lively.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Who you calling common?

Who you calling common?
Monoprint

starling sketches

starling sketches
Ongoing work...waiting for a breakthrough!

The Waters of March

The Waters of March

It's the joy in my heart.

It's the joy in my heart.

Collected Items

Collected Items
the broken, the wrinkled and the uneven