Blog Archive

Wednesday 24 April 2013

Just reading over old blogs. It is difficult to navigate mine.  I need to go on a blogging course, or something.  I'm told tumblr is the way to go.  I feel I need to step back and re-look at things. The Book fair reminded me of things I had started but not concluded.  I will go to my studio today refreshed and ready  to articulate and give these thoughts a shape and some order. 

Below are some of the ideas that are still in my mind, still waiting to blossom.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Who you calling common?

Who you calling common?
Monoprint

starling sketches

starling sketches
Ongoing work...waiting for a breakthrough!

The Waters of March

The Waters of March

It's the joy in my heart.

It's the joy in my heart.

Collected Items

Collected Items
the broken, the wrinkled and the uneven