Blog Archive

Monday 24 September 2012

It's a busy time. Open Studios coming up at the Arthouse and back to work.  Not enough hours in the day.  I have been working hard in the studio, on some new prints.  Will be showing them at the open.

I have also been experimenting with a camera.  I want to buy a camera and have made a new friend who takes pictures of wildlife.  He very kindly lent me his Canon with a zoom lens and I took some pictures of the Otters at WWT, London.  Barnes to be exact.www.wwt.org.uk


I am quite proud of my first outing with proper lens!  Note my lack of technical knowledge here. I must find out what lens I was actually using.  It was nowhere near as big as some of the lenses I saw on Saturday!
I need a camera to document some of the birds I have seen. I missed out in Northumberland.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Who you calling common?

Who you calling common?
Monoprint

starling sketches

starling sketches
Ongoing work...waiting for a breakthrough!

The Waters of March

The Waters of March

It's the joy in my heart.

It's the joy in my heart.

Collected Items

Collected Items
the broken, the wrinkled and the uneven