Blog Archive

Friday 20 July 2012

I haven't updated my blog for a while.  The open studios went well.  I sold the above print "Who are you calling common?" and a few others too.  I now have some pictures in a gallery called "Made in Greenwich", which of course is in Greenwich!   It's on Creek Road, pop along if you have the time.

I am off to Northumberland soon, sketchbook and camera in hand.  Hope to come back inspired by the beautiful countryside up there, as I have been before.  I love Northumberland.  I especially love Lindisfarne.

Am reading The Urban Birder at the moment, which is a really sweet book, by David Lindo, about his boyhood as a birdwatcher.  I recommend it. 

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Urban-Birder-David-Lindo/dp/1847739504/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1342802753&sr=1-1





No comments:

Post a Comment

Who you calling common?

Who you calling common?
Monoprint

starling sketches

starling sketches
Ongoing work...waiting for a breakthrough!

The Waters of March

The Waters of March

It's the joy in my heart.

It's the joy in my heart.

Collected Items

Collected Items
the broken, the wrinkled and the uneven