Blog Archive

Sunday 24 July 2011

Heron's and pigeons and other wildlife.

It seems the pigeons are popular! This one is called "Hanging by the Ravensbourne" and was sold at open studios.  The Heron also "hangs by the Ravensbourne" or more precisely "in the Ravensbourne" and I see him on my way to the market. Suppose it might be a her!  Wondering whether to work on some prints of the Heron, along with the pigeons.  The little bit of the Ravensbourne river I walk by has heron, moorhen, pigeons, lots of sparrows on the buddleia, ducks and roach.  Not bad for downtown Lewisham.  No shopping trolleys to be seen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who you calling common?

Who you calling common?
Monoprint

starling sketches

starling sketches
Ongoing work...waiting for a breakthrough!

The Waters of March

The Waters of March

It's the joy in my heart.

It's the joy in my heart.

Collected Items

Collected Items
the broken, the wrinkled and the uneven