Blog Archive

Wednesday 4 February 2015

Monoprinting at the Arthouse, Lewisham Way. Thursday 10 - 12.30



I am happy to be able to go back to Printing without a Press classes at the arthouse on a Thursday morning.  It is nice to work with other people and helps to talk through ideas with someone other than yourself!

This term I am working on a large monoprint and maybe thinking of trying out some linoprints.  On the left are the tools of my trade.

The tutor is Rosey Prince and the class is open to all from 10 am until 12.30.  As you can see we have a nice tea break with some lovely biscuits!

You can look at Rosey's work at http://roseyprince.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who you calling common?

Who you calling common?
Monoprint

starling sketches

starling sketches
Ongoing work...waiting for a breakthrough!

The Waters of March

The Waters of March

It's the joy in my heart.

It's the joy in my heart.

Collected Items

Collected Items
the broken, the wrinkled and the uneven