Blog Archive

Tuesday 27 May 2014

Wildflowers and wild times.

Spent a lovely, restorative weekend in North Norfolk with friends who have a beautiful garden.  Came away with lots of plants.  We also visited the Wildflower gardens - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Natural-Surroundings/192718440743220?ref=profile Surroundings

It was beautiful! The sun shone, which was completely unexpected from the weather forecast.

 

Two of these photos are my friend's garden.  Two are from the Wildflower Garden.  So you see, I had a luscious weekend!

I spent this morning (in the rain) digging up geraniums in my garden.  They have taken over and I need space for my wild flowers.  
This is in the Wildflower Garden near Glandford.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who you calling common?

Who you calling common?
Monoprint

starling sketches

starling sketches
Ongoing work...waiting for a breakthrough!

The Waters of March

The Waters of March

It's the joy in my heart.

It's the joy in my heart.

Collected Items

Collected Items
the broken, the wrinkled and the uneven