Blog Archive

Monday 28 April 2014

I haven't looked at this blog for five months.  I was going to start a new one, but decided to re-jig this one instead. Unfortunately I had artists block and felt that time spent in my studio was, quite frankly, ill-used!  Over the winter, I was creative in other ways and my friend, Ruth and I made a new pond in my back garden.  Ruth did all the back-breaking digging, for which I am very grateful. It's been great watching it emerge as a living, breathing wild-life space.  It is now full of tadpoles and frogs. There are lots of different sorts of snails and I think I might have seen a pond skater yesterday.  Watch this space!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Who you calling common?

Who you calling common?
Monoprint

starling sketches

starling sketches
Ongoing work...waiting for a breakthrough!

The Waters of March

The Waters of March

It's the joy in my heart.

It's the joy in my heart.

Collected Items

Collected Items
the broken, the wrinkled and the uneven