Blog Archive

Wednesday 30 May 2012

Working in studio, but feel I am betwixt and between, nearly there, but not quite. Have open studios at end June...Brockley Open Studios. Will post more information nearer the time.  I am still thinking and reading about 5gyres.org and worrying about plastic spoons and water bottles. The plastic fish, as you can see, are still doing it for me! Hopefully I will have something coherent to show at the end of the month!  Back as soon as my new prints are ready to put on line.
Tell you what, though. I really need some help with this blog.  There must be a more sensible way of putting my work up here without this whole scroll down ting!  Anyone???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who you calling common?

Who you calling common?
Monoprint

starling sketches

starling sketches
Ongoing work...waiting for a breakthrough!

The Waters of March

The Waters of March

It's the joy in my heart.

It's the joy in my heart.

Collected Items

Collected Items
the broken, the wrinkled and the uneven