Blog Archive

Wednesday 16 March 2011

Winter Pigeons

It is now 16th March and still, winter prevails.  It is foggy and damp and the pigeons on the railings still look like this. Muffled up against the cold. I suppose it is warmer.  Spent yesterday in the studio thinking about my work and where I am going with it.  I have been working on sketches of moth cocoons taken at Kew Gardens, and thinking about the article about Kew Gardens I have stuck into sketchbook.  "Plants are not just beautiful. They help us to survive". 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who you calling common?

Who you calling common?
Monoprint

starling sketches

starling sketches
Ongoing work...waiting for a breakthrough!

The Waters of March

The Waters of March

It's the joy in my heart.

It's the joy in my heart.

Collected Items

Collected Items
the broken, the wrinkled and the uneven