Blog Archive

Monday 14 February 2011

14th February 2011

Well a New Year.  Spring is on the way, the bulbs are out in my garden. Studio so cold, up until now, all energy is taken up with keeping warm and so I have been painting at home.  Water colour spirographs must stop...they are beginnging to look like designs for an IKEA quilt cover, which is not where I wanted to go with these!
Back to the studio to marry up ideas.  What have I been looking at: Spirographs, Fractals (of course a connection), dried flowers, things from the floor.  Still inspired by the book idea.

Have been working on a monoprint commissioned by a friend, will post when finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who you calling common?

Who you calling common?
Monoprint

starling sketches

starling sketches
Ongoing work...waiting for a breakthrough!

The Waters of March

The Waters of March

It's the joy in my heart.

It's the joy in my heart.

Collected Items

Collected Items
the broken, the wrinkled and the uneven